Vibrastrait 1 3/4" Flat Iron
Vibrastrait 1 3/4" Flat Iron
What it Does: Vibrastrait PRO Vibrating Flat Iron by Beautopia Hair with its 1.75-inch ceramic tourmaline plates is the ultimate hot tool for smoother, healthier styling. It gently shuffles hair through the vibrating plates to distribute heat evenly and detangle hair as it glides. Styling time is decreased by 30-50%, with no pulling or tugging. The result is less damage for stronger, healthier hair plus a smooth, frizz-free finish with added softness and shine.
The Vibrastrait PRO Series offers the ultimate in control and performance. Designed for the woman who always wants to look her best, this unique vibrating flat iron creates smooth, wavy or curly styles with effortless ease. Variable temperature settings allow added heat control for simple touch ups or complex styles. We recommend Vibrastrait Pro 1” Flat Iron for short to medium length hair, Vibrastrait Pro 1.75” Flat Iron for thick, course, medium to long hair, and Vibrastrait Essential 1” and 1.5” for short and medium length hair.
Why We Love It:
- Vibrating plates distribute heat evenly.
- Detangles hair as it glides
- Styling time is decreased by 30-50%
- No pulling or tugging.
- The result is a smooth, frizz-free finish with added softness and shine.
- High-quality tourmaline ceramic plates
- Innovative Vibrating Technology: Vibrates 7,500 times per minute
- Combination of heat and vibration result in shiny, frizz-free hair
- Various temperature setting (190°-450°)
- LED temperature display
- 360˚ Tangle-Free Swivel Cord
- Easy on/off vibration setting
- Ideal for all hair types
- 8-second rapid heat up
- Safety Feature: Automatic shut-down after 50 minutes
- 1" plates creates straight, curly or wavy styles
- Hair glides through the plates
- 3 year warranty
How to Use: 1. Press the power button for three seconds. With a quick heat-up time of only eight seconds, you'll be ready to go in moments. 2. The initial temperature is 180˚C/ (270˚F). Press the UP/DOWN button to adjust the temperature. For styling fine, damaged and fragile hair, 190˚F is recommended. For very thin and easy to straighten hair, 370˚F is recommended. 410˚F for normal to healthy hair, and 450˚F for curly, coarse and thick hair. 3. Once the temperature has been selected, press the power button a second time to activate the vibration function. 4. Press the power button again to deactivate the vibration function. 5. After use, press the power button for 3 seconds. The iron will shut down. 6. Unplug it from the socket and wait for the iron to cool.
- Features: Automatic Shut Off, Variable Heat Settings
- Concerns: Frizz
- Plate Size: 1 3/4 Inch
- Cord Length (ft.): 8 Ft
- Maximum Temp (f): 450 Degrees F
- Care: Wipe Clean
- Country of Origin: Imported
Shipping & Returns
Same Day Pick Up
Need it right away? Confirm availability & buy online, pick it up at your store.
Convenient Shipping Options
Not available at your store? We can ship to you directly or to your favorite JCP location.
Shop with confidence. Read our full, common sense