Sleeper Possibilities Roll Arm Loveseat
With a multitude of luxurious features like string tufting, welted seat cushions, roll arms and tapered block legs, this sleeper sofa gives any living space a beautiful seating and sleeping solution.
- kiln-dried, laminated wood frame
- connected with two 16-gauge cords
- tempered steel spring system
- cushions filled with Dacron foam
- includes 2 printed accent pillows
Full mattress options:
- Basic: 4¾" overall thickness with a low-melt fiber insulator that is needle punched for increased strength and 13½-gauge, high-carbon steel springs. All materials are surged for additional strength to prevent slippage.
- Memory Foam: 4½" overall thickness with a 1" premium Enso PurGel memory foam layer on top of a 3½" layer of polyester support foam. The PurGel memory foam is cool and comforting thanks to its optimum temperature control.
- Microsuede: 100% polyester, woven from extra-fine fibers to provide a superior feel, gentle drape and incredible softness. Feels like suede to the hand.
- Max fabric: woven performance fabric with Olefin yarn. Inherently stain resistant, antimicrobial, durable, yet soft to the touch; 100% polypropylene
- Mogo fabric: chenille with a soft, fuzzy piled nap on one side; 100% polyester
- Lily fabric: micro denier fabric with a soft hand; sturdy and durable without compromising the look and texture; 100% polyester
- Tina fabric: velvet with a short dense pile, giving it a distinctive feel; 100% polyester
- Abilene fabric: thick, pebble grain, semi-aniline dyed leather with a protective coat. Provides elegance to any décor and rugged enough to survive everyday life; 100% leather. Accent pillows not included.
- Durango fabric: thick, pebble grain, semi-aniline dyed leather with a protective coat. Provides elegance to any décor and rugged enough to survive everyday life; 100% leather. Accent pillows not included.
Spot clean with a clean, damp cloth or have professionally cleaned.
Measures 78x35x34" with a 20" seat height, 22" seat depth and 13" seat back height. Made in America.
Furniture Custom Orders cannot be returned after delivery and acceptance.