Web ID: 8015688
Rowenta® Focus Excel Iron
Limited Warranty Included
Additional Protection Plans
Select all your options above to check availability
Rowenta® Focus Excel Iron
Achieve superior ironing results with the Rowenta, Focus Excel, DW5260, Steam Iron. An upgraded version of the DW5080, the Focus Excel DW5260 turns it up a notch with 1715 watts of power (vs. 1700), an 11 oz. water tank (vs. 10 oz.) for less time spent refilling, and a redesigned advanced soleplate, which evenly distributes steam for maximum coverage. The German-made Focus Excel iron produces 40 g/min of continuous steam output, plus offers a 100 g burst-of-steam function for removing extra-stubborn wrinkles. Even more, the powerful iron’s high-precision metal tip perfects every detail—from narrow edges and seams to collars, around buttons, and other hard-to-reach areas. Additional highlights include an ergonomic thermostat knob for precise reading of settings, vertical steam for drapes and hanging garments, three-way auto shutoff, and self-cleaning and built-in Anti-Calc systems to ensure clean steam and long-lasting performance. The Rowenta Focus Excel Steam Iron provides all this, plus fresh, contemporary contours for a sleek new look.
- Excellent Ironing Results. The new Microsteam 400 HD Soleplate offers the best steam distribution on the market* for quick & excellent ironing results. Powerful results with 1715 Watts.
- Enhanced ergonomics and advanced design produce a handle with a high-comfort grip in the hand.
- Steaming of delicate and large garments is made easy with the Vertical Steam Feature, ideal for getting creases of suits and other hanging garments, even curtains.
- Easy Filling. Transparent water tank window for a clear visibility of the water level.
- A continuous steam output of 35g/min for great crease removal and a powerful 160g/min steam boost to perfectly smooth out stubborn creases, perfect for dry and thick fabrics, with the help of the spray if necessary. 1716W of power enables a fast heat-up time.
- 3-Way Automatic Safety shut off. The iron automatically shuts off if kept on the soleplate for 30 seconds. If kept vertically it shuts off in 8 minutes and if tipped off , it shuts down in 30 seconds.
- The integrated anti-scale system prevents scale from aggregating into the iron, while the anti-scale setting maintains steam performance and ironing results over time.
- High-Precision Metal Tip for easy access to difficult areas like narrow edges, seams, collars, and around buttons.
- Base Material: 50% Aluminum, 50% Plastic
- Country of Origin: Imported
Shipping & Returns
Same Day Pick Up
Need it right away? Confirm availability & buy online, pick it up at your store.
Convenient Shipping Options
Not available at your store? We can ship to you directly or to your favorite JCP location.
Shop with confidence. Read our full, common sense