Revlon One-Step Volumizer
Select your options to be notified when it’s back in stock
Revlon One-Step Volumizer
What it Does
Oval Brush Design
This unique shape features gently curved sides for smoothing the hair, while the round edges create volume at roots and beautifully curled ends, resulting in gorgeous styles in just one step.
Less Time, Less Damage
Designed to distribute air quickly and evenly to the hair to dry and style faster for less heat damage.
Nylon pin bristles with comfortable ball tips to softly detangle hair. Mixed nylon pin and boar bristles help grip hair on curved edge for improved volume and control for smooth, shiny results.
- IONIC TECHNOLOGY®
For fast, silky-smooth results
- CERAMIC COATING
For even heat distribution and less damage
- 3 Heat Settings
For complete drying and styling flexibility
- Ergonomic Handle and Cool Tip
For comfort and ease of use
- Lightweight Design
- Tangle-Free Swivel Cord
How to Use
• For faster results, towel dry hair to remove excess water, then run a comb
through damp hair to detangle for best results.
• Plug the appliance into an electrical outlet and adjust the switch to the selected setting. Use the LOW setting on fine or thin hair and the HIGH setting on thick and coarse hair. Use the COOL setting to lock in the style.
• Separate hair into manageable sections.
• For smooth blowouts, place the dryer close to the roots and brush down toward the ends. The mixed nylon-pin with rounded tips quickly detangle, while tufted bristles with boar technology gently grip hair to smooth and promote shine.
• For voluminous blowouts, place the dryer under the hair close to the roots and roll outward to the ends. For extra lift at the roots, hold the dryer for 2 to 3 seconds under the roots.
• To curl ends IN, place the dryer UNDER the ends and hold or 2 to 3 seconds before rotating inward. To curl ends OUT, place the dryer OVER the ends and hold for 2 to 3 seconds before rotating outward.
• Repeat on remaining sections until hair has been dried into luxurious,voluminous styles.
• When drying is complete, wait for the dryer to cool before storing. Do not wrap the cord around the dryer.
- # of Heat Settings: 3
- Number of Speeds: 3
- Features: Swivel Cord, Ergonomic Handle
- Concerns: Straight + Smooth, Volumizing
- Cord Length (ft.): 6 Ft
- Battery: Not Included
- Base Material: 90% Plastic, 10% Other 5% Or Less
- Care: Keep In A Dry Location
- Country of Origin: Made in US
Shipping & Returns
Same Day Pick Up
Need it right away? Confirm availability & buy online, pick it up at your store.
Convenient Shipping Options
Not available at your store? We can ship to you directly or to your favorite JCP location.
Shop with confidence. Read our full, common sense