LG ENERGY STAR® 7.3 cu. ft. Ultra-Large Capacity High Efficienty Front Control Dryer with NFC Tag On
Additional Protection Plans
- Front Control Design is a revolutionary spin on the traditional top load laundry pair.
- Sensor Dry System measures the moisture levels during the cycle and automatically adjusts the drying time.
- Temperature Settings: High, Medium High, Medium, Low, Ultra Low
- 8 Drying Programs including Sensor Dry: Cotton/Normal, Perm. Press/Casual, Heavy Duty, Delicates, Anti-Bacterial; including Manual Dry: Speed Dry, Air Dry
- Just pop your dry clothes in for a tumble on the Wrinkle Care Option to reduce creases.
- SmartDiagnosis™ feature helps the service center diagnose problems over the phone, or with a simple app on your smartphone
- Electronic Control Panel with Dual LED Display: Intuitive Dial-A-Cycle™ controls and easy to read Dual LED Display indicators help you find the right setting every time.
- Hydroshield™: Water resistant coating helps protect the washer's control panel against accidental spills.
- The Aluminized Alloy Steel Drum has toughness and an attractive finish that will last for years.
- 3-Minute Smart Installation Check: This feature ensures that the dryer has been installed properly and is working correctly.
- NFC Tag-On Technology lets you download new cycles directly from your Android smartphone. From one-touch cycle options that help you choose the right setting to instant solutions to your troubleshooting questions.
- FlowSense™ Duct Clogging Indicator you'll know when it's time to clean the ducts out to ensure great drying every time
- LoDecibel™ Quiet Operation: There’s no need for laundry to be noisy. The LG LoDecibel™ motor: chances are you may not even notice it.
- Dryer Duct and Electrical Cords are required for installation (Sold Separately)
- Care: Wipe Clean
- Country of Origin: Imported
Shipping & Returns
Convenient Shipping Options
Not available at your store? We can ship to you directly or to your favorite JCP location.
Shop with confidence. Read our full, common sense
Some heavy or bulky items cannot be delivered via UPS, USPS or FedEx. These items must be delivered via truck. Additional fees may apply.