LG ENERGY STAR® 5.2 cu. ft. High-Efficiency MegaCapacity Smart Wi-Fi Enabled Turbowash Washer With On-Door Control Panel
Select your options to be notified when it’s back in stock
Additional Protection Plans
Shop the Collection
LG’s innovative TWIN Wash™ compatibility, which allows you to wash two loads at once combined with modern design features such as an elevated, ergonomically angled door and an on-door control panel make this 5.2 cu. ft. washer one of the most intuitive and stylish available.
- 5.2 cu. ft. Mega capacity: With the largest capacity washer available in it's class, you can fit a comforter and full set of king size bedding in a single load.
- Give big loads the same great clean while cutting your wash time by up to 30 minutes with LG’s enhanced TurboWash® technology
- Simplify your laundry to-do list and access key LG washer features remotely using SmartThinQ™ technology. Get alerts on your smartphone the minute clothes are clean, and control key washer features from anywhere, at any time. You can also start a load of wash with a simple voice command, since LG SmartThinQ™ appliances work with the Google Assistant and Amazon Alexa. Count on LG to give you a helping hand when you need it most.
- On-Door Control Panel: Electronic control panel is integrated into the door for a distinct style plus the intuitive functionality you expect from an LG washer.
- This LG washer is LG SideKick™ compatible, which means you can add the mini pedestal washer to your front load washer and tackle two loads at once.
- 6Motion™ Technology uses 6 different wash motions to provide a revolutionary cleaning experience.
- The LG TrueBalance™ anti-vibration system is designed to reduce washer noise and vibration for smooth, quiet performance in any room of the house – even if it's on another floor.
- Recognized as the Most Efficient of ENERGY STAR® in 2016.
- Our Steam Technology gently but powerfully penetrates fabrics to virtually eliminate dirt, odors and wrinkles.
- LG's Allergiene™ Cycle gently removes pet dander allergens from even the most delicate fabrics.
- The SmartDiagnosis™ feature helps the service center diagnose problems over the phone, or with a simple app on your smart phone, helping you minimize costly, inconvenient service calls.
- ColdWash™ Technology uses cold water and enhanced washing motions to penetrate deep into fabrics, giving you cold water savings with warm water performance.
- SpeedWash™ Cycle gets small loads clean and fresh in just 15 minutes.
- Certified as asthma and allergy friendly by the Asthma and Allergy Foundation of America (AAFA).
- An Extra Wide Door Opening (15% larger than typical openings) means this washer is easier to load and unload. That’s, easy in, easy out.
- Our SenseClean™ System automatically sets the water level and wash time for each load based on the weight.
- There’s no need for laundry to be noisy. The LG LoDecibel™ motor: chances are you may not even notice it.
- The NeveRust™ wash tub is made of durable stainless steel, avoiding nicks that can snag fabrics.
- The TubFresh™ system includes an advanced tub-cleaning cycle and other innovations that help you easily maintain your washer's freshness by cleaning and drying the wash tub, door, and gaskets.
- The FreshCare™ Option tumbles your laundry periodically. So even if your clothes sit in the drum for hours, they will be clean and fresh, as if the cycle just ended.
- The spin cycle on this washer reaches up to 1300 RPM for a powerful spin. Which means more water extraction and less drying time.
- Care & Clean: Wipe Clean
- Country of Origin: Imported
Short on space? To stack any front-load, front-control washer & dryer pair, purchase the corresponding Stacking Kit (sold separately) and select the “Stack Front Load Laundry Units” option from the Additional Parts & Services list when you add to bag.
Note: In order for pedestals to be installed, they must be purchased and delivered with the corresponding washer and dryer.
*Pedestal: Not Included
Please note that some states may charge a disposal fee per item.
Proposition 65 WARNING
Check for stores with major appliance display.
Please Call 1.844.JCP.APPL (1-844-527-2775)
Protection Plan Terms & Conditions
Limitations and exclusions may apply for major appliances See details
Shipping & Returns
Shop with confidence. Read our full, common sense
Appliance haul away and/or moving services are available for purchase.
Some heavy or bulky items cannot be delivered via UPS, USPS or FedEx. These items must be delivered via truck. Additional fees may apply.