These are the kind of classic round wooden clothespins a granny would use. And granny, it turns out, was onto something. While you can't beat a dryer for convenience, regularly blasting clothes with high heat has its costs, namely concerning energy bills and garment longevity. Naturally drying on a line in the air can greatly extend the wear-life of clothes. Colors stay truer; fabrics keep firmer. Of course, dryers are amazing for many laundry loads (bath towels, for starters), and we're not giving ours up any time soon. But for those delicate loads with our most cherished clothing cargoes, we reach for these round wooden clothespins to keep them off the ground, gently drying in the breeze.
- Simple, classic design perfect for laundering and crafting
- Secure grip without risking the mini tension bombs of springed clothespins
- Made from birch, a hardwood naturally resistant to moisture
- Dimensions: 0.5"L x 0.5"W x 4.3"H
- Assembly: Ready-To-Assemble
- Base Material: 100% Polyester
- Country of Origin: Imported
Shipping & Returns
Convenient Shipping Options
Not available at your store? We can ship to you directly or to your favorite JCP location.
Shop with confidence. Read our full, common sense