Hairdo Angled Cut Wigs
Hairdo Angled Cut Wigs
What it does: The Hairdo Angled Cut wig is a short, sassy and sexy, on-trend, asymmetrical cut wig. Length was added to the right top and side for body and the tapered ends hug the nape for a sleek profile.
Made with Tru2Life® heat-friendly synthetic hair that can be flat-ironed, curled or blown out. (See packaging insert for complete directions.)
How to use:
Gently remove tangles with fingers or a wide-tooth comb. Start at the ends and slowly work toward the roots to avoid damage. Do not brush.
1. Add a small amount of HairUWear Shampoo to a washbasin of cool water. Use shampoo sparingly.
2. Place product in washbasin and allow it to soak for 5 minutes. Do not scrunch or agitate the product.
3. Rinse by holding under running cool water until the water runs clear. Gently squeeze or use a clean, dry towel to press out excess water. Do not twist or wring.
4. Apply a light coat of HairUWear Leave-in Conditioner + Detangler avoiding the base and roots. Applying conditioner to the base may cause shedding.
5. Place wet wig on a folding HairUWear Wig Stand or hair piece on a HairUWear Hanger until it is completely dry * finger styling is recommended.
1. Shake and style with your fingers to achieve the desired look. We recommend a HairUWear Styling Brush, HairUWear Styling Comb or fingers to style.
2. Apply a light mist of HairUWear Leave-in Conditioner + Detangler to difficult tangles if needed.
3. Heat-friendly synthetic fiber can be curled, blow dried or flat ironed to achieve a different hairstyle.
4. Heat-friendly synthetic fiber can withstand heat up to 350°F/180°C. We recommend a low-medium setting.
5. Style as desired:
To straighten, take a 1 inch section starting at the roots and run a flat iron to the ends.
To curl, wrap the hair around a curling iron and hold for 10 seconds. Carefully slide the iron out and pin the curl in place. Once the fiber has completely cooled it will keep the curl until heat is applied again.
If desired, use HairUWear Hair Spray on the final styled product.
Tips & Tricks:
1. Soaking longer than the recommended time will damage the product.
2. Hot water will damage heat-friendly synthetic fiber.
3. Sudden bursts of heat, such as opening an oven door, will damage heat-friendly synthetic fiber.
4. Do not dry on a solid form or mannequin head to avoid stretching the cap.
5. We do not recommend sleeping, showering or swimming during wear.
6. Store the wig on a HairUWear Wig Stand or hair piece on a HairUWear Hanger to avoid unwanted kinks or crimps.
7. Lace is delicate and should not be tugged or pulled.
8. After extended wear, matting and frizz can occur. To smooth, wash, condition and spray with HairUWear Leave-in Conditioner + Detangler then blow dry with a HairUWear Styling Brush.
9. Heat-friendly synthetic fiber can withstand heat up to 350°F/180°C. We recommend a low-medium setting. Fiber will be damaged if the heat setting is too high. We do not recommend curling or straightening the hair while wearing. Heat-friendly synthetic fiber will get very hot.
10. Any cutting should be done by a professional hair stylist. No returns or exchanges will be allowed for worn or altered products.
- Features: Heat Friendly
- Hair Style: Layered
- Hair Texture: Straight
- Hair Color: Brunette
- Cap Construction: Capless
- Fabric Content: 100% Polyester
- Hair Type: Synthetic
- Measurements: 6.25 Crown/Inches, 4.5 Back/Inches, 2.75 Side/Inches, 2.5 Nape/Inches, 7 Front/Inches
- Cap Size: Average
- Hair Length: Short
- Care: Hand Wash Recommended
- Country of Origin: Imported
Return Policy - Eligible returns can be made at any JCPenney salon location. Products that are eligible for return cannot be worn, used, damaged or altered. Items must be in the original packaging and condition and include the packing slip.
Shipping & Returns
Convenient Shipping Options
Not available at your store? We can ship to you directly or to your favorite JCP location.
Shop with confidence. Read our full, common sense