Garage Wall Hook
Select your options to see availability
Garage Wall Hook
Business owners, homeowners and individuals of all kinds are always looking for effective garage and tool storage solutions that provide organization, save space and make it easy to store all kinds of equipment and accessories. The revolutionary DuraHook™ is the ideal choice for heavy-duty locking pegboard hooks, and it stands alone in terms of high quality and versatile storage products. DuraHook also works well with Triton’s heavy-duty polypropylene pegboard system, DuraBoard®. DuraHooks never fall out or drop tools on the floor, earning their reputation as a true heavy-duty tool storage solution. It's also why DuraHook is known as "The Stay Put Hook". The DuraHook can also be used with the rest of the innovative family of products from Triton. This includes Spring Clips and BinClip™(s), LocBin™ the DuraBoard and more. It's enough to handle even the toughest and most daunting of organizational and storage challenges.
- Mount the circle hook horizontally on a pegboard and pair with other style DuraHooks to hold drills, round, or long items
- Innovative double locking system locks the hook in place with a locking tab that mounts to the pegboard from the front
- Use on any 1/8 In. or 1/4 In. pegboard or tool board
- Hooks mount vertically and horizontally in 4 distinct positions allowing the use of multiple hooks for large, heavy and odd-shaped items
- Fixtures install from the front, so no need to remove the board for installation or repositioning of DuraHooks
- Designed and tested to meet the toughest commercial and industrial applications
- 1-3/4 In. I.D. Zinc Plated Steel Single Ring Tool Holder for DuraBoard or 1/8 In. and 1/4 In. Pegboard, 5 Pack
- 1 lbs.
- Country of Origin: Imported
Shipping & Returns
Same Day Pick Up
Need it right away? Confirm availability & buy online, pick it up at your store.
Convenient Shipping Options
Not available at your store? We can ship to you directly or to your favorite JCP location.
Shop with confidence. Read our full, common sense